Reservation, Deposit, Cancellation and No-Show Policy
Please read carefully the rules bellow
The reservation is considered valid after the U.O. Stari dvor recived the advance payment (guarantee) to its business account. If the payment is not recived till the agreed date, the reservation is considered canceled and invalid.
Check-In Time: 14:00 hrs - 23:00 hrs
Check-Out Time: 10:00 hrs
Early check-in or late check-out is subject to bed/room availability on the relevant day, to be confirmed with the Front Office staff. Can be requested mandatory extra fee for early check in /late check out.
Rooms not occupied by 23:00 hours will be seen as No-Show unless prior arrangements have been made.
A full room rate will be chargeable for check-in at 07:00 hrs or check-out after 12:00 hrs.
All guests must show a valid identity document upon check-in; for foreign guests a valid passport or identity card and for domestic guests, a valid identity card shall be accepted as proof of identity.
Guests checking into the hotel must be at least 18 years of age.
Upon check-in, all guests must register through a guest registration form.
Please note that any change in the guest’s reservation may change the rate and/or require payment of cancellation fees.
Group Guests and Corporate Guests may have some special arrangements based on their contract with Vila Stari Dvor or based on a unilateral decision of the Management.
For reservations guaranteed with a form of payment at the time of booking, rooms are held until hotel check-out time (10:00 hrs) the day following day.
For reservations not guaranteed with a form of payment at the time of booking, rooms are held until set cancellation time per the rules of the cancellation policy.
In case that more guests arrive than can be accommodated due to hotel overbooking or an unforeseen circumstance, and the hotel is unable to hold rooms consistent with this room hold policy, Vila Stari Dvor will attempt to accommodate guests, at its expense, at a comparable accommodation in the area for the oversold night(s), as well as pay for transportation costs to that accommodation. As a comparable accommodation, a hotel or rooms with a 3* or 4* rating on the Island of Ugljan, is considered. If there is no available comparable accommodation on the Island of Ugljan, the full paid amount for accommodation shall be refunded to the guest.
Individual Guest: Every guest who wants to make a reservation at Villa Stari Dvor has to make a deposit payment of 25% of the total amount to confirm the reservation. The deposit can be paid by credit card, bank transfer, or cash payment at the reception.
The rest of the amount shall be charged at the reception during the stay.
Standard rate: Guarantee by credit/debit card or bank transfer payment: Guests are entitled to change/cancel their reservation by e-mail or fax.
- • At least 10 days prior to the arrival date - no cancellation fees apply and a refund of the total amount shall be granted.
- • Up until 5 days prior to the arrival date - 50% of the total amount will be charged.
- • Up until 48 hours prior to the arrival date - 75% of the total amount will be charged.
- • If the time for cancellation without penalty has passed, the forfeiture amount will be charged for 100% of the reservation cost.>
- • The refund policy is based on the total amount of the reservation, not on the prepaid 25% to confirm the reservation.
- • In the event that the cancellation occurred due to death or health reasons, refund may be approved based on the decision of the hotel Director and/or the Head of Reception.
- • In case the guest arrives the day following the arranged arrival date before check-out time (10:00hrs), the No-Show fee for one night’s stay based on the room category booked, shall apply, and the booking for the remaining time shall remain valid. In case the guests arrive the day following arrival after check-out time (10:00hrs), they shall lose the booking reservation
Non-refundable rate: Credit/debit card and bank transfer Guarantee.
- • Lowest price, without the possibility of refunding the advance payment.
- • The guest is not able to cancel or change the reservation.
- • The advance payment is in the amount of 100% of the reservation.
- • The payment is not refundable in case of cancellation.
This Reservation, Deposit, Cancellation and No-Show Policy has been updated on
01. 02. 2021.