COVID-19: PREVENTION AND CONTROL MEASURES
The measures specified below have been implemented due to the safety and hygiene challenges pertaining to the COVID-19 pandemic, and they have been applied to our hotel accommodation units, We have taken all the necessary steps to ensure that you be satisfied and healthy during your stay.
- • Information on hygiene procedures displayed in visible places, with guidelines on proper behaviour and on protection measures
- • Deck chairs separated in such a way as to ensure a physical distance, and disinfection of deck chairs several times a day
- • New cleaning and disinfection measures for all surfaces and spaces, with an emphasis on high-touch surfaces, and a cleaning and disinfection plan for public spaces
- • Option to arrange a different schedule for room cleaning, as well as for bed linen and towel changing as opposed to standard practices (delivery without entering the room)
- • Ventilation of spaces and keeping the windows open
- • Use of surgical masks and gloves when cleaning
- • Handwashing instructions and cleaning records placed in visible places in shared toilets
Food and beverages
- • Hand disinfection by guests when entering and leaving the restaurants
- • Disinfection of tables and tableware after each use
- • Separation of tables in such a way as to ensure physical distance
- • Frequent ventilation of all spaces
- • Proper personal hygiene of employees and awareness of safe food preparation and serving methods
- • Adherence to the guidelines for internal control of food quality
- • Limited number of the guests at the reception
- • Required distance from the reception desk physically marked on the floor
- • Disinfectant at the entrance to the facility and at the reception
- • Detailed COVID-19 related information displayed in places visible to guests
General protection measures
- • The following recommendations of the Croatian Institute of Public Health are to be followed:
- - Wash your hands regularly with soap and water or use an alcohol-based disinfectant
- - When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with your elbow or a tissue. Afterwards, throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands
- - Avoid touching your face, mouth and eyes
- - Avoid close contact with people who have a fever, cough and/or shortness of breath
- - Avoid handshakes and keep a distance when speaking
- - Ventilate rooms and stay outdoors as much as possible
- - Avoid larger groups of people and public gatherings
- • Disinfectants provided at the entrances to indoor spaces of hotels, camps and marinas, as well as in working areas of employees
- • All employees should be equipped with face masks and gloves, and their body temperature should be measured upon their arrival to work, with appropriate records being kept thereof
- • SOP is defined and important numbers in case of a coronavirus outbreak are indicated
Rules at the border when entering Croatia
- • For easier and faster border crossing, we recommend submitting your data in advance via the website entercroatia.mup.hr. In this way you can avoid additional delays at the border crossing as the border police will have your data in the system. At the road border crossings Bregana, Macelj, Rupa and Plovanija there are special lanes for guests who have filled in and submitted the Enter Croatia form before arrival.
- • Passengers who have registered on entercroatia.mup.hr website will receive on their email address a confirmation of receipt and all the necessary information related to the instructions and recommendations of the Croatian Institute of Public Health.
- • Passengers who do not submit their data in advance via this application will be able to do so at the border crossing when entering the Republic of Croatia.
- • On the Re-open EU European Commission website you can check, in real time, information on travel within the European Union, the situation at the borders, and all available transport and tourism services in EU member states.
- • Transit through Austria, Italy and Slovenia to Croatia runs smoothly.